Isotta Nikon D850 Housing
An easy to use, highly professional product has been created through techniques and innovations gained from years of experience. The perfect handling of the Nikon D850 housing is possible by means of adjustable handles crafted to match the human hand and make holding the camera very comfortable even throughout long dives. Easy access to all key/main camera controls by means of clearly labelled laser-engraved longlasting buttons, even with gloves and drysuit gloves. An easy and quick release camera mounting plate allows the camera positioning and a lever locks the tray inside the housing. The back door has a large window anti-scratch glass for a fine camera display and optical viewfinder view and it is entirely detached from the front body to make easier the camera fitting. External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible.
ONE HAND OPEN/CLOSE
The housing for Nikon D850 is closed with Isotta’s single handed one-turn knob. It’s the only single latch closing mechanism in the DSLR housing market. It’s fast, simple and secure thanks to its double steel pins at the bottom of the housing.
PORTS AND EXTENSION RING
A series of ports and extension rings are available in dedicated section. The removable port is fitted thanks to markers and a bayonet 120 mm connection to the Nikon D850. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings combine to allow the use of most of lenses on the market for maximum versatility and performance.
TTL CONVERTER FLASH INCLUDED
The housing for Nikon D850 features TTL Converter Electronics for Automatic flash control. It also offers the possibility to use external strobes via two standard optical light ports as well as two optional Nikonos sync cord bulkheads. This allows for easy mounting of any strobe and lighting set up.
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY
Only the best materials are used to manufacture our housings such anodized aluminum which is anticorodal and thermo-coated and stainless steel. A longlasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. Dual high-quality O-Ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and / or removable parts; a red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. Working depth is 100 metres. Different accessories can be fitted by means of an M8 hole positioned on the upper side of the housing and double threaded M6 holes located on housing bottom side.
- Red color anodized aluminum body
- Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory)
- Two fiber optic connectors
- Two M16 ports, optionally with electrical sync cord bulkheads
- One M16 port for installation of accessories, e.g. vacuum valves or monitors
- Back housing completely separable from the front housing
- Tray with lock for the easy insertion of the camera
- Single-hand closing knob for back housing
- Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls
- Wide back display viewfinder glass with optical viewfinder
- Double o-ring seal on all buttons and removable parts
- Moisture sensor with LED indicator (replacable battery)
- Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening
- Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing on boat floors or sea floor.
- M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights
- Two M6 holes located on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods
- External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible
- Depth rated to 100m
- Ergonomic handles
- Silicone grease
- Spare O-Rings