Isotta Nikon D810 Housing
Isotta proudly announces it’s underwater housing for Nikon D810.
The continuous efforts in development have led to Isotta’s latest housing, even lighter in weight and easier to use then earlier products.
Isotta has reduced the weight of its product even further without compromising on quality and robustness. As all Isotta housings the D810 functions up to 100m of depth.
Artisan manufacture is found in detail and Italian design combined with the use of raw materials exclusively from Italy has led to a concentration of technology and harmony.
As all housings the D810 also comes in its unique signature bright red color which has made it famous amongst the world of underwater photography.
The development team takes all customer feedback into strong consideration. Based on Isotta user feedback the team has equipped the D750 with the new and improved port release and lens release functionality. Changing ports and lenses is now even easier than before.
With attention to detail Isotta has released an even better professional housing. Underwater photographers can now consider entering the full frame photography segment with a more cost effective Nikon D810 and the matching housing by Isotta.
- Red color anodized aluminum body
- Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory)
- Two fiber optic connectors
- Two M16 ports, optionally with electrical sync cord bulkheads
- One M16 port for installation of accessories, e.g. vacuum valves or monitors
- Back housing completely separable from the front housing
- Tray with lock for the easy insertion of the camera
- Single-hand closing knob for back housing
- Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls
- Wide back display viewfinder glass with optical viewfinder
- Double o-ring seal on all buttons and removable parts
- Moisture sensor with LED indicator (replacable battery)
- Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening
- Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing on boat floors or sea floor.
- M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights
- Two M6 holes located on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods
- External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible
- Depth rated to 100m
- Ergonomic handles
- Silicone grease
- Spare O-Rings